Same issue with me also. For many students it is happening so. But the issue is there for only a few exams. Others are working fine. In results I have attached, you can see that Answers are marked wrong and the correct option is again given as the wrongly marked option. Please help
I am using 4 quizzes created with QSM on my website and I encounter the same issue on two of these. In these 2 quizzes, the problem appears only for some questions (3/30 in the 1st one and 5/30 in the second one).
As I know what questions it is, I tried to create new ones with new answers… but the problem persists.
I also tried it after clearing all the caches. It didn’t change anything…
I will try other solution tmrw but sbd could maybe share the documentation on how those answers are marked as (in)correct in the db (and in what table they are).
I couldn’t help trying further and here is a quick win that might help: I changed the question type from vertical multiple choice to horizontal multiple choice and it solved the issue…
Unfortunately, I definitely need the vertical version and when I switch back to that type, the issue reappears.