July 21, 2020 at 9:32 am #5005
Hello, please see attached screenshot of the preview of my Quiz.
1. I want the date on the very top to go away but cannot find where. I am using X Pro Theme and Cornerstone.
2. I do not know why there is my email address and username in the contact fields??
3. The whole quiz does not show on my page. I create a new page where I put the shortcode of the quiz. I save and click on preview but the new page is empty, see screenshot #2.July 21, 2020 at 1:55 pm #5011
Thanks for contacting us!
1. This can be done with Custom CSS, please share the quiz URL with me so that I can give you the required CSS code.
2. Please enable the setting ‘Disable auto-fill contact fields’ under the Options tab.
3. Please check for plugin and theme conflict for this issue. To do this, disable all of the plugins at once and enable them one by one by checking which one is causing the conflict. If this does not resolve the issue, change the website’s theme to another theme and check whether the issue is resolved or not.
If the plugin and theme conflict doesn’t resolve the issue, then we will need the admin credentials of your website so that we can give you the required solution.
KritiJuly 22, 2020 at 8:59 am #5017July 22, 2020 at 7:32 pm #5022
Please expect a little delay as it is very late night here. I will get back to you very soon.
KritiJuly 23, 2020 at 3:16 am #5024
1. Please paste following CSS code in the Appearance-> Customize-> Custom CSS
2. I tried to login into your website butit is asking for 2FA code. Please provide me the same so that we can check the issue.
KritiJuly 23, 2020 at 7:00 am #5027July 23, 2020 at 7:02 am #5028July 23, 2020 at 2:10 pm #5035
When I logged into your website, the quiz was properly loading. Please visit the following URL: https://thiswonderfullife.de/quiz/quiz1/
And when I was trying to create a sample page/post, so that I can paste the quiz shortcode to check the functioning of the quiz. It was throwing the error. Please check the following screenshot.
That’s why I couldn’t paste the quiz shortcode and check the quiz functionality on the page/post.
KritiJuly 23, 2020 at 2:21 pm #5038
thanks for following up on this.
I just created a new page called “test for quiz” and there the quiz loads as it should – however, the name and email field still shows pre-filled with my name and email – this should not be like this. I did enable the “Disable auto fill” but still it is like this.
What can I do?
Thank you very much for your help with this, very much appreciated! 🙂
VivienJuly 23, 2020 at 2:39 pm #5042
The Name and Email are getting prefilled only because it is getting info from your WordPress admin. Try to open the same quiz URL in the incognito window or logout the admin panel and then visit the URl. The contact info will not get prefilled after then.
Hope this resolves your query.
KritiJuly 23, 2020 at 5:31 pm #5045
Yes, it does 🙂 Thank you very much for your help!July 23, 2020 at 7:23 pm #5047
That’s great, Vivien.
If you are enjoying our plugin, then please support us with a review.
We have worked very hard to create this plugin. If our plugin has added value to your store, please give us your love and support by writing a review.
Review our app: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/quiz-master-next/reviews/.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.