Skip to content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer

6.4.2 crashed my site

Welcome to QSM Support Forum. Forums QSM Pro Support 6.4.2 crashed my site

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    David LeighDavid Leigh
    Participant

Hi,
    When version 6.4.2 was installed yesterday, the site crashed and I got these messages in the error log (and on the screen as well):

[27-Jan-2020 19:01:31 UTC] PHP Warning:  include(php/classes/class-qsm-install.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ejadmin/public_html/wp-content/plugins/quiz-ma
    [27-Jan-2020 19:01:31 UTC] PHP Warning:  include(): Failed opening 'php/classes/class-qsm-install.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php72/usr/share/pear') in /home/ejadmin/public
    [27-Jan-2020 19:01:31 UTC] PHP Warning:  include(php/classes/class-qsm-fields.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ejadmin/public_html/wp-content/plugins/quiz-mas
    [27-Jan-2020 19:01:31 UTC] PHP Warning:  include(): Failed opening 'php/classes/class-qsm-fields.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php72/usr/share/pear') in /home/ejadmin/public_
    [27-Jan-2020 19:01:31 UTC] PHP Warning:  include(php/classes/class-qsm-audit.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ejadmin/public_html/wp-content/plugins/quiz-mast
    [27-Jan-2020 19:01:31 UTC] PHP Warning:  include(): Failed opening 'php/classes/class-qsm-audit.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php72/usr/share/pear') in /home/ejadmin/public_h
    [27-Jan-2020 19:01:31 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Class 'QSM_Audit' not found in /home/ejadmin/public_html/wp-content/plugins/quiz-master-next/mlw_quizmaster2.php:120
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/ejadmin/public_html/wp-content/plugins/quiz-master-next/mlw_quizmaster2.php(101): MLWQuizMasterNext->load_dependencies()
    #1 /home/ejadmin/public_html/wp-content/plugins/quiz-master-next/mlw_quizmaster2.php(304): MLWQuizMasterNext->__construct()
    #2 /home/ejadmin/public_html/wp-settings.php(360): include_once('/home/ejadmin/p...')
    #3 /home/ejadmin/public_html/wp-config.php(110): require_once('/home/ejadmin/p...')
    #4 /home/ejadmin/public_html/wp-load.php(37): require_once('/home/ejadmin/p...')
    #5 /home/ejadmin/public_html/wp-blog-header.php(13): require_once('/home/ejadmin/p...')
    #6 /home/ejadmin/public_html/index.php(17): require('/home/ejadmin/p...')
    #7 {main}
      thrown in /home/ejadmin/public_html/wp-content/plugins/quiz-master-next/mlw_quizmaster2.php on line 120

Anything I can do about this?
    Thanks!

Kriti SharmaKriti Sharma
    Keymaster

Hi,

Welcome to QSM Pro Support Forum. Hope you are doing well.

I am forwarding your issue to the development team.

Regards,
    Kriti

Kriti SharmaKriti Sharma
    Keymaster

Hi, we need the Website admin credentials so that we can look into the issue.

Regards,
    Kriti

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.