Hi, I purchased the Premium version this afternoon.
So far, I have run into 3 issues.
1) When trying to set up a results page, I get the following error message:
Error: SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data! Please try again.
I don’t know if it’s because of the error message or being caused by something else, but the grey circle next to the save results pages button just spins and spins and never saves a results page for me.
I’m happy to provide access info to my site so you can see the error in real time. If that’s possible, please let me know of a secure way to get you the info.
2) On the login page when requiring users to login before accessing the quiz, is there a way to add fields to create a WP account on there? As it stands now, users must first incorrectly submit login info and only then will it jump them to the WP account screen if they don’t have a valid account.
3) How do I remove all the icons to my social media channels that appear at the bottom of each question page of the quiz?
1) I logged in to your website and noticed there are no. of plugins installed on your website. Sometimes, such issues occur because of the code leak by other plugins. That’s why I request you to try doing plugin/theme conflict to resolve the issue. To do this, try disabling all the plugins at once and then enable them one by one to find out the conflicting one. If this doesn’t resolve the problem try switching to a different theme for your website to find out whether theme is not causing such an issue or not. Do let me know whether this resolves the issue or not.
2) Sorry, but it is not possible with the plugin right now.
3) Those social media buttons are occurring because of the “AddToAny Share Buttons” plugin. Please disable that plugin to remove the social media buttons at the end of the page.